20 February 2007

Ten Things you may not Know about Team Rob and Michelle

I see from my comments that there are a lot of Amazing Race Fans out there in bloggerland!

As a recap to Sunday night:

John Vito and Jill were eliminated (I barely remembered this team and I think she looks different to me now). I wasn't too devastated about this elimination.

Rob and Amber came in 1st place this week. I will say this--they are a strong couple. And, something I realized the other night is they are better together than either of them was alone. When the two of them were on the individual Survivors, they both did pretty well but were never really contenders for the win. Then, their alliance on All-Star Survivor, catapulted them to the lead two positions. And, on The Amazing Race, they did come in second place. We'll just have to see how they fare in this one!

Team Guido, Oswald and Danny, and Charla and Mirna did not disappoint me as they all had hilarious moments.

I also love Teri and Ian and all of his little comments. However, is he going to continue to make that "eeeooo" or whatever noise it is throughout the race?

This week's race had me thinking about the teams. In the beginning, they did a little mini biography and update on the teams. So, I decided it was time for Team Rob and Michelle to reveal a little bit about us that you may not know! As I love lists, this is my official:

Ten Things about Team Rob and Michelle
1. We have been married for 10.5 wonderful years!
2. We almost never use our first name with each other. Instead, we are both Honey.
3. Our favorite non-reality tv show is Lost.
4. We love ethnic food---Thai, Korean, Indian, etc.
5. One of our favorite vacation spots is Montreal.
6. One of our favorite things to do on vacations is visit Art Museums.
7. Our love song is I Melt with You by Modern English which brings us to....
8. We love 80s music!
9. We always try to sit in the same spot in movie theaters. Not sure why but we just do it and we get upset if someone is in "our seats".
10. It's been a roller coaster ride for us in starting a family but it really has strengthened us individually and as a couple. We are so looking forward to our court date and being able to bring home our little boy (who by the way is absolutely adorable in looks and personality!).

2 comments:

Christen L said...

nice to learn more about you and thanks for the recap :)

are you watching survivor this season?

Laura said...

I hope you guys get your court date soon!!
Hugs,
Laura