18 March 2007

Introducing Monchichi!

Here's our little Monchichi! He is just the sweetest little boy! He's fourteen months old and full of fun and joy! Rob and I can not describe how happy he makes us and how full our lives are because of him. We waited a long time for children but we can honestly say that he was worth the wait! We couldn't be happier and we couldn't love him more!
Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend!
And to my fellow Amazing Race fans---will Mirna and Charla be able to pull out of last place tonight? We'll see......

6 comments:

Christen L said...

Monchichi is ADORABLE!! Congrats on a beautiful baby boy!

As for the Amazing Race - how about Charla and Mirna for a come back?! It was a good episode - as usual, goregous scenery... gosh I love that show and it's so much fun talking about it here. :)

Denise :o) said...

He is soooo adorable!!! He actually reminds me alot of our son!! Too cute! Can't wait to read more. Thanks for the comment on my blog! ;o)

It feels GREAT doesn't it????

Deb said...

He is adorable.
I love the nickname. I totally remember the monchichi's growing up.
I missed Amazing Race on Sunday. Who left?

Laura said...

OMG! He is adorable! congratulations.
hugs,
Laura

Lea said...

Your son is a cutie. I hope everyone is settling in and adjusting well. Wishing you all the best.

Anonymous said...

Sandy and I are so excited to meet our new nephew. What a cute kid! I remember Monchichi's, but still googled them to refresh my memory.

I have to admit that I was very upset that Rob and Amber were knocked out of the race.